INN1.5.1-README:[Previous][Up to Table of Contents] [Next]
INN 1.5.1-README Changes to get INN 1.5.1
Changes since 1.5:
- security hole in parsecontrol fixed.
- the main 'all' build rule now causes the 'subst' processing to
only report files that got changed. Files that didn't get changed
are not mentioned.
- innxmit now has an '-l' flag to turn off the logging of the
reason the remote rejected an article.
- nntpget is fixed when it offers an article to the local server,
but the server doesn't want it.
- bug fix in ihave control message generation.
- bug fix in takethis command handling (when no message id given).
- bug fix to scanlogs for certain broken sort(1) program (HP) that
put a newline on the end of empty input.
- innwatch is now started by default in rc.news
- The full Path header is now passed to perl scripts, rather than
just the first entry.
- bug fixed in expireover when processing folded headers.
- Mailing of bad control messages is configurable (in config.data)
- TCL include file path now configurable.
- The sample config files are more complete.
- Bug fix in clibrary.h that was causing dbz.c to always use MMAP.
- Bug fixed in logging of successful posting to moderated group.
- Bug fix in perl hooks that was corrupting return value from subrs/
RKT Rapid-Links:[Search] [RKT Tips] Path: / Usenet RKT / For Providers / INN Setup / INN 1.5.1-README / 0014.htm
[Last Changed:$Date: 1996/12/17 04:40:00 $ $Revision: 1.39 $]
[Copyright: 1996 James Brister, Internet Software Consortium]
INN1.5.1 README:[Previous][Up to Table of Contents] [Next]
You can find a summary and links related to this topic
as part of the Mib Software Usenet RKT.