About Severity tags for Software Action Items
- defects which allow unauthorized system access or arbitrary command execution or can permit Denial Of Service attacks. Defects which can cause INN to crash.
- Defects which result in incorrect operation, or failure to respond correctly, but do not cause a crash or unavailability.
- "mis-features" and other correctible defects. Perhaps generates inaccurate log entries, etc.
- Not necessary for correctness, but a substantial improvement in performance, or functionality.
- Change in code to make it more readable, maintainable, etc.
- An addition which is in the software requirements specification, or documentation but has not been implemented.
- An addition which would be desirable, but is not in the software requirements specification, nor documentation and has not been implemented.
RKT Rapid-Links:[Search] [RKT Tips] Path: / Usenet RKT / For Providers / INN Patches / 0035.htm
You can find a summary and links related to this topic
as part of the Mib Software Usenet RKT.