By using 80/20 rule and anticipating excellence, you are ready to accelerate your business
with the benefits of
- Rapid Prototyping
- High Productivity Software Development
- Streamlined Development and Business Processes
1. Rapid Prototyping.
If a picture is worth a thousand words, what is a working prototype worth when
you are clarifying your vision with stakeholders and customers?
We use mock-ups, quick adaptations, and proof-of-concept rapid prototyping
to discuss requirements and design software, identify bottlenecks, assess risks, and estimate
2. High Productivity Software Development.
Programmer productivity can vary 10:1 or even 100:1. We optimize our
software development process to accelerate development.
We keep details flowing between customers, developers, and testers with a
minimum of overhead and bookkeeping.
- Items are tracked and visible as they are raised. They are traceable to spec documents, e-mail notes, and/or external tracking systems.
- Related issues can be grouped, filtered, and handled together, even when they were raised separately.
- This system scales to the project, handling dozens to more than hundreds of tracked issues per release,
while recording Phase II issues for later attention.
3. Streamlined Development and Business Processes
Everyone knows the shortest distance between points is a straight line.
But the shortest time in business requires straight and parallel lines.
We know how to connect and streamline processes to
We have optimized processes to replace hand entry of sales orders with 90% electronic submissions
by customers. We have used concepts from CMM level 4 software engineering to reduce time to release by 75%
for a complex configured product software. Computers and the Internet won't
accelerate your business unless you design and develop systems to take advantage of them.
- Coordinate engineering, marketing, sales, and manufacturing activities.
- "Pipeline" coordinated activities to start testing and evaluation before development is completed.
- Empower your customers by putting extensive product data in their hands without overwhelming them.
- Normalize, transfer, and collect data minimizing delay, confusion, and mistakes.